43 Marsupial Drive, Pottsville NSW 2489
Sold for $585,000
Amazing Home! UNDER CONTRACT House - Property ID: 770244
UNDER CONTRACT -This architectural designed, premium coastal home is located on the hill at Koala Beach estate. Boasting an amazing aspect of breath taking views of the North Coast's hinterland and iconic Mt Warning whilst capturing the summer ocean breezes all day long!
The photographs of this panoramic outlook do not do the view justice compared to the naked eye!
This property is built with class and quality in mind, featuring all inclusions for the family:
* 4 quality carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardobes. Master with amazing ensuite with double shower and double sink.
* Main bathroom with free-standing bath.
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms with remote fan in master.
* Fujitsu air-conditioning throughout.
* Extra large media room.
* Open plan design, with timber floors throughout, opening to an incredible extra large verandah with hardwood breakfast bar.
* Modern kitchen, includes mirrored splash back capturing the views, stone bench top, deluxe Westinghouse 900 oven with gas cook top, dishwasher, Oliveri sink/ mixer and LG Double door ice & water fridge (optional).
* Illuminating feature lighting through with LED down lights creating optimum lighting with low energy consumption.
* Large practical laundry with brand new Fisher & Paykel 7.5kg front loader washing machine.
* Fully insulated walls, floors and ceilings.
* Termite treated timber frames, trusses and sub floor.
* Dulux premium paint used inside & out.
* Rainwater tank.
* Outdoor shower.
* Beautifully landscaped, easily maintained gardens.
* Grassed backyard with potential for a pool.
This near new home is truly aesthetically stunning and represents excellent value in Koala Beach's currently thriving property market, inspect today!
- Land Size Approx. - 658 m2
- Architect designed home
- Panoramic hinterland views
- Quality features and fixtures
- Amazing deep verandah w/ hardwood breakfast bar
- Inspection will impress!
- 20 mins to Tweed/ Coolangatta