13 Elfran Avenue, Pottsville NSW 2489
Sold for $730,000
SOLD BY ROGER MCLEOD House - Property ID: 705133
Location is the key aspect to this large 2-storey property which is only 100m from the beach! (Patrolled School Holidays September- April) Nestled in a peaceful cul de sac street at North Pottsville, this home has a beautiful outlook to the nature reserve at the back of the property from both living areas, the undercover patio and the enormous upstairs verandah.
Put the sand between yours toes in seconds, coffee in hand -watch the whales migrate, have a dip or surf. How sweet life is at the beach.
Built 20 years ago, and to be fully fire and cyclone proof, this property is of solid construction. Internally, this home is a renovators dream, re-freshened it could be the most picturesque beach side home for your family.
In design, the property features:
*3 bedrooms, plus 2 study spaces.
*2 large bathrooms, and a bathroom/ laundry.
*Neat and tidy kitchen w/ gas cook top.
*Double glazed tinted windows.
*Upstairs and downstairs living areas.
*Enormous timber verandah.
*Large undercover patio.
*Land Size: 708 sq.m- plenty of yard space.
Situated only a 2 minute walk to the local primary school and Bowls Club. Furthermore, only a 5 minute walk to the estuary and Pottsville's esplanade of cafe's shops and all amenities, this property is not likely to last long on the market, inspect today!
- Land Size Approx. - 708 m2
- Excellent location- 100m to the beach, peaceful cul de sac street
- 2 min walk to primary school & Bowls Club
- 5 min walk to estuary & village cafe's, shops & amenities
- 2 storeyhome- solid construction- cyclone & fire proof
- Undercover patio & enormous timber verandah
- Internally a renovators dream to create a picturesque beachhouse
- Backs onto nature reserve- beautiful outlook!