38 Hazelwood Drive, Pottsville NSW 2489
Farm + Beach + Bargain!! Lifestyle - Property ID: 599933
This could be the closest rural property to the beaches, estuary and village of Pottsville!
Property size is approximately 5 acres encompassing a beautiful large family home and a productive business opportunity.
The 2 level house has been built to accommodate the extended family with an outstanding design and finishes that are warm, practical and modern.
Upper Level Features include:
*4 double bedrooms (3 with walk in robes) remaining bedroom with a built in wardrobe, built in desk and large picture window.* Main bedroom has an en suite & Balcony.
Family bathroom is large with a separate powder room and the showers are seamless glass.
* Office nook * Louvre windows throughout * 8.6 metre ceilings * Fans * 4 metre kitchen island bench * granite surfaces * Quality stainless appliances * walk in pantry *
Verandah with hinterland views across the open plan living
* Sandstone back patio.
Lower Level features include:
Huge Games room, wet bar, bathroom and laundry
* 4 metre opening doors to external entertaining area
Double carport & storage.
The owners have previously run a nursery business here. There is a separate driveway to this area which includes a
5 x 8 metre shade-house, 6 nursery levels, power and water and even a bio toilet. There is a 48,000 water tank, a spring fed dam and mains water is also available but has not been needed.
Live the rural lifestyle by the beach, incorporate a business or lease the land, and reside in one of the best houses on the coast.
Inspection of this property will impress!!
- Land Size Approx. - 5 acres
- 20 mins on M1 to Tweed Heads / Coolangatta airport
- 25 mins drive to Byron Bay
- Hinterland views - Dam
- Established gardens, mature trees
- Horses, motorbikes , Boys toys !!!
- 2nd house pad via council approval