10 Macadamia Drive, Pottsville NSW 2489
Stylish & Sophisticated Home House - Property ID: 450732
Style and sophistication is paramount at this stunning Pavilion home in Koala Beach eco-friendly estate.
Boasting soaring ceilings, space and luxury is created in this three tiered- level home. Featuring a formal entryway, open plan living, formal lounge, three large bedrooms, an expansive main bathroom with a bath and a large walk-through ensuite to walk-in-robe, a double lock-up garage that boasts a bar bench, substantial storage and adjoins a rumpus room that can be transformed to suit your family's desire.
An amazing aspect is created with two large timber verandah's extending from the living area and one verandah from the master bedroom, which overlooks the surrounding native gardens and beautiful nature reserve that is directly across the road.
In design, the home features a soft colour palette for furnishing your style and stunning extra details such as the fireplace, gigantic glass windows, louvers, centre island kitchen bench and light timber flooring make this home a class above the rest!
The property boasts a quaint back patio where you can bask in the afternoon sun and is low maintenance, as the home expands over almost the entire 706 square metres.
Located in a peaceful and pleasant street, it's only a 2 minute drive until you are at the local primary school and pristine beach of Pottsville.
This quality property is one of our most prized listings, inspection will not disappoint!
- Land Size Approx. - 706 m2
- Pavilion style home with soaring ceilings
- Three tierd levels- spacious & modern- 3 verandahs & patio
- Garage boasts bar bench, substantial storage & rumpus room
- An amazing aspect is created from the native gardens & view of the nature reserve across the road
- Features enormous bedrooms & bathrooms & living space
- This property is one of our most prized listings, inspection will not disappoint!